Saturday, March 27, 2010

I Wanna Meet God

Nathan was measuring our roof, while all the kids were outside playing. They were so curious and of course, the boys wanted to join Daddy on the roof. Not gonna happen! I told them that it was dangerous and they couldn't get on the roof, only daddy's were allowed up there. Dylan insisted that he wanted to go on the roof. I explained to him that he could fall off the roof and get hurt. He asked if he could die, and I said "Yes, you could die if you fell of the roof. It is so high." Dylan did not react at all how I expected. He said, "I wanna die, because then I can go to heaven and meet God." I said that would make me so sad and didn't he wouldn't get to be with us anymore. He said, "But I'll see you when you die."

So Dylan wants to go to heaven and meet God, sweet thing....but he's not allowed to go for atleast 90 years!!! Mommy's rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment