Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dylan's Birthday
















Dylan is 6 years old....seems like just yesterday I was at the hospital holding my brand new baby. He is such a charming, funny, sweet little boy and I love every minute that I get to spend with him. I'm so glad that I'm his mom. We celebrated his birthday, every day leading up to his birthday...for 6 days.

We sang a song that Dylan actually taught us..."Three Cheers for Dylan, Three Cheers for you...It's your birthday in 6 days, Three Cheers for you." and he got a present every day for 6 days. He was very excited....then we had a small family party at home for him, with sports cupcakes. We went to Bandidos for his birthday lunch, had pancakes for his birthday dinner and went to build-a-bear with his birthday money.





No comments:

Post a Comment