Friday, August 28, 2009

In God's time

Dylan is amazing to me, he is always saying things that just make me smile. He has been praying for God to give him a new wii game. So we had a talk about how God isn't a magic genie who grants us wishes and just gives us stuff. He had been upset because God didn't answer his prayer, he had prayed and prayed and prayed and God didn't give him a new wii game. Seriously pulled at my heart and I had to fight off the urge to run out and buy him one. I told him that God heard his prayers, because he always hears our prayers but sometimes his answer is yes, sometimes it's no and sometimes it's a not yet. That God does things when it's the right time, not always when we want him to. So Dylan's new pray. "God thank you for the whole world and for Jesus, please give me a new wii game in the right time. Amen"

No comments:

Post a Comment