Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day


Father's Day is here, It used to be such a hard day for me. My dad had left when I was 3 and was M.I.A for most of my life.

However, I do have others in my life who have made the day more about being thankful for what I do have, and not a sad day, mourning what I don't.

I went to live with Brent and Rachel in 1993. From that day on, they have loved me and treated me like their daughter. I was so blessed to see what a father is. Brent has always been there for me, always loved me unconditionally and always been my dad :). Thank you so much Brent, for everything. I am forever grateful for you! I love you so much! Thanks for being my dad :) Happy Father's Day

God has really blessed me with a great husband too, who really is a terrific dad to our 3 children and to our 2 nieces. Thank you Nathan for who you are. For all you do to make it possible for us to have our nieces and for being a great dad to ALL of our kids. We love you so much! Happy Father's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment